YES! It is that time again. That once-a-month post whereby I comb the keyword searches that returned Jane In Her Infinite Wisdom to some unsuspecting freak and/or geek.
Amid the usual searches for Luke Perry full frontal nudity, snot, boomchunka cookie recipe, and the rising demand for images of girls with cool facial scars, there are some wonderful, weird, crazy and occasionally Rule 34 pornographic gems people search on...and somehow end up here.
So! Here we go!
Note: There seems to be a significant interest in underpants this time 'round.
1) wall of tolerance toothpicks I'm not sure what we're doing here. Are we building a wall of tolerance out of toothpicks? Building a wall of tolerance in support of tolerating toothpicks? Regardless, I have never blogged about walls of tolerance or of toothpicks and certainly never about a wall of tolerance out of or in support of toothpicks...at least, not until now. For the record though, I'm all for supporting tolerance of toothpicks.
2) elephant face tattoo near penis Hee hee. They said "penis". Still...I've never had an occasion to tattoo an elephant face anywhere let alone near my (non-existent) penis. I think this is probably not the blog you're looking for.
3) jane's underpants Is this a madlib? Jane's underpants are ____________ (noun).
4) I'll jinx showing her underwear And again with the underwear. What are we jinxing again?
5) liberty statue panties Um...I don't think the liberty statue wears underwear but you'd have to ask the French. And now I have "I see London. I see France. I see ladies' underpants." stuck in my head.
6) pickle penis Hee hee. They said "penis". This may be a reference to the Adult Swim show Frisky Dingo Season 1 during which there was an exchange between Barnaby Jones (aka Xander Crews) and Killface in which they say:
Barnaby Jones: That's not a pickle.
Killface: Yes, I know. It's your penis.
WAA HAA HAA HAA! What? Yes, I am 12. But I don't think I've ever blogged about that...until now.
So...what have you got for us this month?
Link up here:
Twitter hashtag = #YouFoundMeHow